Open Graded Meetings
Horspath Road Athletics Track, Horspath Road, Oxford, OX4 2RR.
OCAC hosts a number of Open Graded Meetings each summer. In 2017 there will be 5 such meetings. Each meeting takes place on a Wednesday evening, and comprises between five and six events scheduled between 6.45 pm and 9.15 pm. There will normally be one field event, and four or five track events. All events are run subject to UKA rules, the meetings are certified by UKA, and the track races are electronically timed using photo-finish technology. The cost of entering is detailed below.
- No U11s may compete in the open graded meetings. U13s may only compete in events permitted under UK Athletics rules.
- Entries should be made online (card payments only) using the form below, or can be made and paid for in cash on the day day from 5:30 pm. Entries close 45 minutes prior to the start of each event.
- The entry cost is £4 per event.
- All hurdle races and field events must be pre-entered and paid for online a minimum of five days prior to the date of the meeting. All other events can be entered on the night. If fewer than 3 advance entries are received for a hurdles race then the organiser reserves the right to cancel the event that evening.
- All start times are approximate and may be changed on the day.
- Track races will be seeded using expected performances and races will include males and females and mixed age groups.
Upcoming OGM Competitions
|Oxford City AC Midweek Open Graded Meeting||25 April 2018 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC Midweek Open Graded Meeting||23 May 2018 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC Midweek Open Graded Meeting||20 June 2018 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC Midweek Open Graded Meeting||18 July 2018 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC Midweek Open Graded Meeting||15 August 2018 @ 06:30||Enter|
“Just thought I’d drop you a line. I competed at your Open Graded Meeting on Wednesday 16th and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my evening of throwing the hammer. It was nice to be at a competition that had a relaxed atmosphere and where everyone was enjoying their throwing. It makes a nice change to go to a competition where everyone is relaxed, and where the officials were so friendly. Look forward to entering your competitions in the future.”
Tayla Mullings, U17
Bromsgrove and Redditch